Our company is on the market since 2005 and our team includes young, creative and ambitious employees. “Easy Asset Management” JSC is a company where you can turn your interests in passion. A place where your individual qualities will be highly appreciated. The knowledge of each person of our innovative team is respected and shared, increasing the success of our company.
Our main mission is to be an effective, dynamic and well-organized company, where you as a Planning and Relocation Specialist may have acknowledgment, interesting and new practices, as well as meeting new challenges such as establishing new policies and projects.
- planning and relocation policy and procedures design, implementation and analysis
- building inclusive onboarding processes in order to make company’s ex-paths feel included and have a meaningful experience
- coordination, communication, processes collections, including documents and all needed materials to provide the comfort relocation of company’s ex-pats and their families
- coordination and establishing relations with all of the involved departments of the company, collaboration with the internal teams to ensure a smooth and easy process of adaptation, including cultural differences, language barriers, business models, etc.
- research and support the employees through visa and all the required licenses and documents applications and procedures according to the legislation
- responsible and support all the required processes to guarantee ex-pats’ good health care and living conditions, such as kindergartens and schools
- problem solver with a proactive attitude
- trustworthy and reliable
- a fast learner and high-achiever
- strong negotiation skills
- forming relationships and communicating effectively
- flexible, creative and detail-oriented
- computer literacy
- english literacy, both written and spoken
- BA, HR or similar Bachelor degree
Not required, but a great advantage:
- excellent command of Russian and/or Spanish
- interests in the area of research and analysis of international standards and regulatory requirements
- interests and knowledge in the field of legislation and relevant regulations, such as the Labor Migration and Labor Mobility Act
- competitive salary and interesting work on new and long-run projects
- company-sponsored training and certification
- additional health insurance, discounted Multisport card and other social benefits
- friendly working environment and strong corporate management
- plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations in Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, and Mexico
- regular team buildings and celebrations
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you. We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
By sending your application, you give your permission to administrate your personal details. More information about our GDPR policy you can find here: https://www.easycredit.bg/izyavlenie-za-zashtita-na-lichnite-danni-na-kandidati-za-rabota.